Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas Time

I just thought I'd share a few pictures from Christmas:

First, the tree, as it looked before they came downstairs and turned the light on:

























And then the tree, as it looked after the got downstairs and the light got turned on:

























The kids' reactions when they saw the tree...



















And then a few random pictures of them opening presents:






























We had a great morning and after the busy weekend we'd had before hand, it was nice to sit back and take our time opening gifts and such.



Everyone got one of their "gotta have it" items from their list. For Rhya, it was the recording software, for Mia the Operation Game, and for Noah, a REAL guitar.



Of course, by Christmas afternoon, we were already hearing "I'm bored... there's nothing to do!" So we promptly sent them to their rooms and made them clean up and put away their new toys. Don't ever make the mistake of telling me you have nothing to do... because I can always find you something.

Well, that was Christmas, in a nutshell... well, except for the Friday they spent at David's parents' house and the time we spent at Dad's on Christmas Eve, but since I wasn't at my in-laws' house and I forgot my camera when I went to Dad's, you don't get to see those.

:op - So There.

Jen

No comments: