Monday, August 02, 2010

Because it needs to be said...

I had been avoiding blogging about this... simply because I don't really want to go into harsh detail. But it's a part of my life now, so I decided that it was time to at least give it a mention.

As of August 13th, I will be single again. I decided, officially on June 9th, but in actuality weeks earlier, that I'd reached my limit.

I'd love to say that it's been a relatively easy process... that David and I had both handled everything beautifully and that we were able to put aside our differences and keep it simple. But I can't. And that would be the reason I don't really feel the need to go into detail. I have other means of venting that frustration. I don't need to spill the gory details here.

For the time being, the kids and I are staying put. They will get to spend another year in the Dacula school system and keep the familiarity of their home and friends. A year from now, that may change. But there are a lot of factors that would go into me deciding to make a move.

So there it is... I've mentioned it... and this will be the only time I'll go into even this much detail about it.

No comments: