The Invitation - Made by Me! I used some stamps I got for an awesome price at the Plaid Outlet:


The Pinata - Rhya spied this when we were getting supplies at Party City. We loved it!:


Notice how Noah is flashing his underoos at everyone... nice.
The Cake - A Publix work of art. And delicious, too! Chocolate... yum. :

The Gifts - Aren't I a horrible Mommy for making him read the cards first? :) :


So there you have it... my big ole' 5-year-old! I didn't get any pics of them on the slip-n-slide, or any of David on it, for that matter. But rest assured, this summer hasn't seen the last of it, so I'm sure I will get some in the next few weeks. We're letting the grass recover.
In other news, Mia lost her first tooth yesterday! (Yay!) Of course, she was at Nana's (Aww.) since they're visiting for a week to give poor ole' Mom and Dad a break. (Yay!) But she's saving it so the toothfairy can visit her here once she gets home.
We went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest this week. *Swooning* to more of Johnny Depp as Capt. Jack Sparrow! I've loved him since 21 Jump Street, but put some eyeliner on him and DAMN, I go over the edge! LOL! But I digress. :) The movie was great! Lots of twists and turns, great swashbuckling fights, humor, action, suspense... loved it! Can't wait for the third one to come out next summer.
The Scrapbook Expo is this weekend... I can't go both days like I did last year, thanks to work, but I'm signed up for three classes on Saturday and then I can spend all Saturday afternoon in the vendor area. I'm so looking forward to it! I'll post about my stash when I get home.
Interesting topic of discussion during break yesterday... Rachel and I got to talking about who our husbands are attracted to (famous people). I guess because we were talking about people like Johnny Depp. *swoon again* David has always liked brunettes. Angelina Jolie is a favorite. He liked Kate Beckinsale in Underworld, and he likes Jessica Alba when she has dark hair. He bought the movie Into the Blue, although he says it's because it's a good movie and has nothing to do with her, and besides, she's blonde in it. I told him that was fine. He can watch Jessica and I will watch Paul Walker. *ok, way too much swooning going on here!*
So if you respond to this post, who is your celebrity crush? Or crushes?
4 comments:
Okay, so yes, I read this....It is the only way I know what is going on in your life!
Celebrity Crushes...as always...Donnie Wahlberg. I professed my love when I was 14 and I am not going back on my word! Although his brother is really hot too!
As for James...He has said it more than once - he wouldleave in a heartbeat for Mariah Carey or Selma Hayek!
OMG! I can't believe you actually posted a comment! I think I'm going to black out! Feeling faint..... can't breathe..... light's fading....
:p
I am a little late responding to this but I had a major thing for Johnny Depp growing up and then he became an a** but now that he is doing Pirates I think my "major thing" has come back - oh la la!
Looks like it was a fun party Jen. Don't the Publix cakes just rock!
Post a Comment