Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oh yeah...

And I can remember, when I was a teen, my mother paid $60 a month for my dance lessons (I know because I had to deliver the check sometimes when I would go), and I took 4 lessons a week, for an hour or more each time! We're talking 16 -20 lessons a month for a measly $60. That comes out to $3 per lesson or $1.50 for each half our.

Compare that to Noah and Mia and their karate. We were paying $90 a month for one of them and $45 for the other (sibling discount), and they only got 4-5 half hour lessons each a month! At the full price that comes out to $18 a lesson, for a half hour for one and $9 for the other one! Inflation is a bitch, people!

Jen

1 comment:

Melissia said...

I do the same thing you do, I break it all down to put it in perspective. $9.00 for a half hour to do ANYTHING is just wrong. What's worse is that's your discount price. Crazy.