That was Rhya's interpretation of last night...
I took her and a friend to see a concert at the Gwinnett Arena. Let's see... there was October Fall, From First to Last, All American Rejects, Hawthorne Heights, and finally Fall Out Boy.
At first I thought our seats sucked... we were directly on the right of the stage, so for most of the opening acts, we were watching them from the back and around a curtain. But when it cametime for Fall Out Boy to take the stage, they shifted it back, so were were directly on the right of them and could see everything.
We were in row G, and there was hardly anyone in front of us since were were so far over, so when FOB came up, Rhya and Dakota ran down to the wall and got to see them up close and personal. Rhya even got to touch Patrick's hand (the lead singer)! She swears she's never washing that hand again! LOL! So if you ever meet her, you might want to shake her left hand instead of her right.
Pics later, gotta get everyone ready for school. :)
Jen
1 comment:
Please tell Rhya that I am happy for her but I don't know who they are either. *giggle*
Post a Comment