Oh, and I got corrected by my sister when I went down to see her. Seems she WOULD have commented on my blog, but didn't realize she could. So for those of you who MIGHT want to pity poor lil ole me and leave a comment to make me feel loved, you can do so by clicking on the comment count at the end of each post. You don't have to be a member to leave me a comment. There is an option to type in your name if you're not, so I will know who it is that left me the comment.
So that's it! No more excuses! I expect a comment from each and every one of you every time I post on here, got it?
(Yeah, like THAT's gonna happen. Oh yeah... maybe it would help if I commented on YOUR blogs once in a while, too, huh? )

Jen
3 comments:
I will comment on yours more if you comment on mine - LOL
Now, don't make me resort to the old PeeWee Herman, "I know you are, but what am I?" line... Hee hee...
ROFLMAO
Post a Comment