Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Arrrrgggg!!!

Previously posted on my other blog at 7:37 am on August 21, 2005.

Wouldn't it figure, the one morning I want to start my morning walking routine, the stupid dog won't do her "business"!

See, I can't go until she does what she has to do, because if she doesn't do it here, you can bet she will do it in someone else's yard, and that's a big no-no.

What's that you say? "Go without the dog"? I don't want to! She needs the exercise just as much as I do, and truth be known, I don't want to be out there by myself in this rediculous "walking outfit". I'd feel better if I had her with me.

Hmmm? "It's Sunday, take David"? Um... David is sleeping. He doesn't even get up on Saturday "Yardsale" mornings anymore... Rhya watches the kids until I get back home. I know, I know... he's a hard working guy who deserves to sleep in on the weekends. And I'm a grumpy mother (take that any way you like) who never sleeps in, even when she has the opportunity. Not that I'm any more productive because of it... but that's what I was trying to CHANGE!

But NOOOOOO!! Can I get a little cooperation from the mutt? Of course not! Ugh..... So here I sit on my fat butt (getting fatter by the minute) in my rediculous walking outfit at the darn computer, AGAIN! Makes me want to cry...

No comments: