Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Whew! What a day!

Previously posted on my old blog at 10:20 pm on October 7th, 2005.

My in-laws are coming tomorrow, so the kids and I have been busting our butts today making sure every nook and cranny of the house is spotless. Well, Rhya and I have been doing it... Mia starting getting sick this morning. She doesn't have a fever, but she can't keep anything down (to put it nicely). I hope she doesn't have some sort of stomach virus... I know there's one going around.

They're supposed to have their karate graduation tomorrow, and I don't want to have to miss it becasue one of them is sick. That would be a big bummer! Especially since Nana and Papa are driving two hours to see it.

Noah did help me with his room tonight, and he helped me pick up the playroom the other night. We got Rhya's bed (which we had painted a lime green) put together tonight, but she isn't even sleeping in it. Because of Mia's upset stomach, she is sleeping in my bed with David. So Rhya is sleeping in her bed (so Noah won't be alone), and I'm sleeping on the couch, 'cause I'm always up later than everyone else anyway.

It has been raining non-stop for two days straight now... I know we needed some rain, but come on! This is rediculous! Do we have to make up for the last month all in two days? I just keep telling myself that it will be cooler once the rain passes... that will make it all worth while. It's not supposed to rain tomorrow, but Chief Meteorologist Glen Burns has been wrong before, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Gotta get back to my house work... time waits for no one, you know!

No comments: