Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Wassup?

Previously posted on my other blog at 6:55 am on October 5th, 2005.

It's been a few days, huh? Thought I'd check in before I get the kids up for school.

Cool weather is finally here! It's chilly this morning, and it's supposed to stay in the 70's for the rest of the week!

I finally finished and sent off the second baby album I made... I'm going to upload pics today and I'll send a link to them later on. Now I have to finish my DT projects and a Halloween swap that i'm in and I'll be through with my scrapbook commitments and free to make some more pages just for me.

Rhya has her 9 weeks assessment tests today and tomorrow. I swear, they take so many tests these days! She has three standardized tests she has to take this year. Thankfully, two are already out of the way, the CogAT and the ITBS. But she still has to take the CRCT in the spring. And now they have these assessment tests every 9 weeks instead of just finals at the end of the semester. And toward the end of the year, she has to take yet another assessment test (I forget the name) that will determine if she passes 8th grade or not! I think that's rediculous... if she has the grades, she should have all she needs to pass. And she has been doing really well and her grades are excellent!

Mia and Noah graduate on to their gold belt in karate on Saturday... they're having a big 'ole ceremony at the high school and everything! Nana and Papa are driving up from Byron to see it and they're going to stay overnight with us, so I'm busting my hump to make sure this house is sparkling by the time they get here. I have a ton of boxes that still need to be put away. Some have to wait, because they're bringing my new china cabinet with them, but some can go ahead and be put up. And I'm afraid if I don't get it done David will get that look in his eye and start putting them all in the attic. If that every happens, I'll never see them again! LOL!

Whelp, better go get the kiddies up. Time to get the day started!

No comments: