Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm addicted...

Previously posted on my other blog at 1:00 pm on December 30th, 2005.

to Spearmint... honest!

My toothpaste is spearmint flavored, and I love it! When my MIL makes her gumdrop tree every Chrismtas, I steal all the green gumdrops off of it. I didn't realize how complete my addiction was until I snuck over to my co-worker's cube today while she was at lunch looking for a piece of candy to much on. she keeps hard candies and such on her desk that she shares with everyone. Next to the dish, there was a ziplock where she had placed leftover candy that didnt' fit in the dish... and inside the bag, there was a pkg of Spearmint Tic Tacs. Over all the other candy there, I took four Tic Tacs back to my cube.

And when I bit into the first one... heaven. :)

No comments: