Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's a beautiful day...

Previously posted on my other blog at 1:22 pm on August 16th, 2005.

Hot, but really pretty. The is shining, the sky is blue... if it was only about 15 degrees cooler, it would be perfect! There is a little bit of a breeze, which is nice. Probably means we will get thundershowers tonight, though.

The lady across the street just pulled up in her bus... she's probably getting some lunch. She does this about once a week... parks the darn bus right at the end of my driveway for about an hour. Good thing I already made my lunch run.

I want to get some scrapping done today, on my own books... before my client sends in her new order and I have to concentrate on that. Besides, I need to complete a layout for a design team I'm trying to get onto. I also got a package in the mail today from Lifetime Moments for a challenge I joined... some really cute embellishments that I have to use on a page and then submit to their gallery... should be fun! I'll have to post the results for both of these projects when I get them done.

I'm excited that I will soon be getting the next DT package from Kim at In My Mind's Eye, so I can have some fun making layouts with that also!

Tonight, I'm hoping I can convince David to break out the saw and drill (now that the batteries are charged) and cut my pegboard and hang it. I have to get it up if I am going to get to work organizing my space! I also need to know how its going to alter my wall before I get the wood I need for the shelves I want to install.

Tomorrow, I need to update my Scrappin' Gap website with the new photos from the album I just finished and from David's Father's Day album. I also need to come up with a holiday special of some sort. I want to start advertising my holiday specials in September, so I have plenty of time to complete any orders before Christmas.

Gotta go get some stuff done... Hope anyone who happens to be reading this has a great day!

No comments: