Whew! What a weekend!
Previously posted on my other blog at 8:02 am on July 18th, 2005.
I tell you what! I'm exausted!
Saturday morning, I went to go pay the truck bill, and then to get groceries, which took me until almost noon. It wouldn't have except that I went to Walmart and HAD to look through the scrapbook section,of course.
I found some cute foam alpha stamps and some great baby stickers, which I bought to use for the baby album I'm making for a client.
So I get back, and David announces he wants to go look at furniture. That's cool with me... we're going to be buying two new couches after we close on the house, so we needed to start looking. We looked at furniture until almost dinner time, and then we came home. He went to hit serves at the tennis court, and I put the kids in the bath and then bed.
Then yesterday, I woke up feeling very industrious and started straightening up (and weeding out) the playroom so I could clean my scrap area and work on the baby album. I even had the kids helping! The next thing I know, they disappear... then Noah comes up and says that Daddy told him we are going to a special place for kids, but it's a secret.
Turns out he's been saving a little money here and there and he told the kids we would go to Six Flags! Not at all my favorite place (I don't ride roller coasters or anything that spins
), but the kids loved it.

Then, as we're coming home, already tired from walking around Six Flags until 5:00pm, David decides we should go to Dave & Busters for dinner. I didn't disagree, because I LOVE their food (they have the yummiest Parmesan Crusted Chicken!
), but after we got through eating and letting the kids (and David, of course), play games, I was so tired, I just came home and plopped down on the bed. Between my tired legs and my sunburned back
, I couldn't even get up to put the kids to bed. David did it for me, thank goodness.
So what DIDN'T we do yesterday?
and
. But I am bound and determined I am getting some of both done today... even with my sore muscles and back.
No comments:
Post a Comment