Anywho, tomorrow is a CROP DAY!!! And my first crop since I moved here way back in May!! I need it so badly! I'm signing on to Walmart.com today and sending some pictures over to be developed so I can have them for tomorrow. Then all I have to do is put the kits together tonight. I'll be cropping from 11:00 to whenever... could be midnight, could be earlier. Just depends on who's willing to stick in with me for the whole thing. If everyone else bails, there's no sense in me staying there by myself, but if I can get a few to hang around, this could be a great long day of scrapping!
David is thinking of taking the kids to Dave and Busters for a while tomorrow to let them blow off some steam. Mia can kick some serious butt at the horse racing game. I'll have to dig out my extra game cards so he won't have to buy any new ones. They charge an extra $1 when you have to buy a new card, and I have 5 already that just need to be refilled. No point in cluttering up the landfills with another D&B card, even if it is only $1. I also have to get out their prize point card. I think they have quite a few ticket points from the last time they went that they can redeem in the little gift store. For those of you who are sitting there going "huh?", Dave & Busters is a restaraunt / pool hall / arcade. It's similar to the arcade at Hollywood Connection in Columbus, but without the theater and rides, because it's geared more towards adult play. (not in the XXX kind of way... in the "adults acting like kids" kind of way... silly goose) It's supposed to be the place to go on your lunch hour to have fun and get out your frustrations, but the kids love it too!
So anyway, that's our day tomorrow. I'll be scrapping, the kids will be playing, and I'm hoping by the time I come home tomorrow night, I won't be dreaming about Quickbooks or invoices. LOL! (Oh, you think I'm kidding, but I swear that's what I did last night!!)
2 comments:
I know how the dreaming about work is - hopefully you will have a better week next week -
Have a great time croppin' this weekend!
Dawn
I hope you have a great weekend girl :)
Post a Comment