Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Finally, some layouts! LOL!

Previously posted on my other blog at 1:06 pm on August 11th, 2006.

Well, I decided I'd better upload some layouts, since this is a scrap blog, right?! So I uploaded my latest creation... it's a 24 page 12x12 album of Baby Firsts. This is the album I have been working on for the last month.

I uploaded it to my Kodak gallery, so as not to take up too much room on my blog, but here is the link for it:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=2nj5nwxb.280gjffn&x=0&y=flt54n

Hope you like 'em! If you get a chance, after looking, come back here and leave me a message to let me know, K?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posted by ScrapCrazy at 5:46 PM, Aug. 12, 2005

Layouts
Jen, those are absolutely wonderful layouts! I am so jealous. I hope when I have children one day that I will have layouts as creative as yours! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Dawn