Tuesday, January 03, 2006

We're home!

Previously posted on my other blog at 9:29 pm on May 23rd, 2005.

Well, we went to Atlanta this weekend and took a good bit of stuff up to the new house. The house here in Fortson is starting to look so empty! Now we're home, thank goodness...I'm so tired! I don't sleep well on that stupid air mattress (thank goodness we moved the bed this time, but too bad it rained and got the mattress all wet! It'salmost dried out now, though.). This will be our last week in the old house... after this weekend (and the infamous Good Charlotte concert), we will be living up there full time and just coming down here to work in the yard and get the rest of our stuff on the weekends. David's parents are coming down to help us move next weekend after the concert.

So school is out now... to the best of my knowledge, Rhya has passed everything. We should get her report card next week. Mia had herKindergarten graduation last week...

They did a cowboy/cowgirl theme and they sat on hay bales and sang old cowboy songs...


And here she is getting her diploma from Mr. Ray. Mrs Sawyer (her teacher) is at the podium...


I also uploaded some pics of Rhya's Spring chorus concert and her awards ceremony...

Standing next to her best friend Mae Mae (Jessica)...


And standing next to her friend Kelly as she gets her Science award...


Sothat's it for now... I have pics of the album I made for David, but I am going to wait to upload them until after Father's Day on the off chance that he might come across this blog and try to sneak a peek...don't want to ruin the surprise!

No comments: