Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Starting the week on Tuesday

Previously posted on my other blog at 9:24 am on October 11th, 2005.

The kids got a 4 day weekend because of a teacher holiday and Columbus Day, so I feel like we're actually starting the week today. I am very much enjoying the peace and quiet right now.

I got some good news on Sunday... Mia's teacher called and said that one of the chaperones for the field trip their taking tomorrow might have to cancel because her son is having tubes put in his ears. So I may get to go! She is going to call me tonight and let me know for sure. They are going to have picnic lunch in Atlanta and then to the Fox Theater (one of my favorite places in the world!) to see a Junie B Jones play. What fun! I hope I do get to go!

I'm anxiously awaiting an e-mail from a client about the album I just finished. I sent it to her last week, but she went out of town for a few days, so I haven't heard from her yet. I swear, I get so darn nervous! I mean, the worst she can say is that she doesn't like something, and then I can offer to change it for her. no big deal, right? Yes! It is a big deal, darn it!

Better get back to work... I'm trying to get some work done on Christmas gifts and such. Later, gator!

No comments: