Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Whew!

Previously posted at my other blog at 11:50 pm on May 12th, 2005.

It's been a long day. I called the realtor this morning, and she is coming by tomorrow morning at 10:00 to look at the house and talk with me about selling it. I need to do some serious straightening up, but I'll wait until the morning. I know, I know... me and my procrastination. But I'm tired!

Rhya had her award ceremony today at school. She got an award for Science because she has held an A average in that class all year! I got to see her sing in the chorus again, too... she was giggling and blushing because she was having to sing in front of her class, and of course, in front of Hale Lambeth (a.k.a. "Mop Head"). I know she's really going to miss him when we move. I also got to talk to her Algebra teacher, the notorious Mrs. Hammond, and she was able to tell me that she believes Rhya's grade is up to a 74 now, so at least she's passing. I'm crossing my fingers that we can get through this next week without any rude surprises!

I sold some scrapbook supplies today... a little more than $40 worth of my old LP stash... a little less I have to move, and a little bit of cash in my pocket, which is nice. I think I'm going to sell my scrollsaw, too... I haven't used it in years, and it's so darn heavy!

I put Mia and Noah in their bath tonight, and gave them some bubbles (using my new shampoo, since I didn't have any bubble bath), and forgot to hide the bottle afterwards. When I went back in 3 mintues later to stop the running water, Mia had gotten out of the bath, gotten the shampoo, and poored half the bottle into the water! That's the fourth time today I've had to get onto her for messing with things that aren't hers! Between the tattling, the nosiness, and this obsession with using everyone else's things, there are times that I don't know if I'm going to survive the next year! But then she giggles about something, and that makes me feel a little better... she really does have a cute giggle.

Well, I'm sleepy, and I need to finish working on David's Father's Day present... I'm making him a gift album with pictures of him and the kids in it. I made the entire album myself, including the outer cover,so I'm quite proud of it. I'll post a picture here when it's complete.

Night night!

No comments: