Previously posted on my other blog at 8:40 am on June 28th, 2005.It's official! I really do have my first customer! She put her deposit (along with the signed contract) in the mail yesterday! I'm so excited!!

I have a month to get her baby album done, so as soon as I receive the check, I'm going to deposit it in the bank and get the things I need to make her album. She chose a beautiful Autumn Leaves album to use, so I have to see if I can get it locally or if I need to order it.
The last few mornings have been quiet. With it being summer, I have been letting the kids stay up a little later at night. After all, they don't like going to sleep when it's still light out.

That makes them sleep later in the morning, too.

It's not that I don't love my kids... I just need that hour or two in the morning to get my wits about me before they attack.

It gives me a chance to read my e-mail, look at the news, have my breakfast, and get dressed and ready, KWIM? Then, when they get up, I can concentrate solely on them for a while. Right now they're eating breakfast and watching morning cartoons, so I'm taking advantage of the break to write this.
I finally have the computer set up on it's actual desk now, thank goodness! It was getting very hard to sit in that school desk to use it. My back is still complaining.

I listed a few things on Freecycle the last two days and they are all being picked up today. I have more to list, believe it or not. Even with clearing stuff out before the move, I still have stuff that we don't want or need that made it here somehow. It feels good to clean out, though. And besides, maybe I can get some shelves or something else in return that I won't have to pay for later.
Well, I'd better go clean up the breakfast dishes and get started on the remaining boxes in the garage. We're going out to the old house this Friday for one last run, and I'm hoping we will get all of it this time. We have to do some work in the yard and salvage a few things from the playset, too, so we can use them on the playset here. Noah is tired of using the baby swing.

Onward, ho!
No comments:
Post a Comment