Well, I just got finished transferring all of my old blog entries over to this blog. I think I'm going to like it better here. There were several little nitpicky things about the other blog site that were getting on my last nerve, and this one has a bit more creative freedom. (Plus, I will be able to find compatible free templates on the web to spruce it up easier.)
Hope everyone is enjoying the new year, thusfar! I'll be back posting hopefully tomorrow!
2 comments:
Hi,
You dont know me from adam lol But I am on a ga scrap group with you and when you posted about your blog changing I came and checked it out since I have one and havent done a thing with it lololol I just wanted to tell you that I have laughed and giggled and amened and all that to your blog this morning! Too much fun for one morning so I will be back to finish :-) Have fun and have a good day! By the way I read in one post you just moved to Dacula thats not far from me im in Hoschton right outside of Braselton maybe we can scrap together sometime. Im a newbie so dont know how to do much but I go to Archivers at the mall alot and am learning more slowly but surely :-) Anyway gotta run see ya on the boards!
TC
Thanks, TC! You know, our MallofGA group is having a crop on the 21st... do you think you can come? I hope so! I'd love to meet you in person!
Post a Comment