The check came today! Now I can go shopping!
Actually, I'm going to open my business account tomorrow and deposit the check. As for the album the customer wants to use, I wasn't able to find it locally, so I am going to have to order it. It's a beautiful Autum Leaves album:
I can't wait to get started! Between her ideas and mine, I can tell this is going to be so much fun!
I also want to work on some page kits for Ebay to help suppliment and get more funds in that business account.
I tried organizing my scrap area this morning... it's so hard without shelves, but I hope that I will have some in there soon to help. David's Dad is keeping an eye out at the auctions for a cabinet for me, also. I don't want him to spend too much, though. They've helped us out so much already with working on the old house and getting things fixed and looking pretty.
Speaking of, we found out yesterday that we have termites at the old house. The buy guy went out there day before yesterday to inspect so he could submit a termite letter to the realtor, and found some damage in the garage. I guess it's good that it seems to be confined to the garage, but still, EEWW!!
Well, gotta go fix lunch... more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment