Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Busy, busy, busy.

Previously posted on my other blog at 8:31 am on May 24th, 2005.

It's gonna be a busy day today! Gotta get this house packed up! I just hope I have enough boxes!

Today I'm focusing on the kitchen and dining room. I also plan to do some packing in the kids rooms, but it's hard to do that this early in the week and leave them without toys to play with for the next few days. So not everything in their rooms will get packed yet.

Thank goodness, my bathroom is already done. I did that last week. There are only essentials in there right now, and I've put aside a box to throw those in on Saturday. I still have to pack up my closet and David's closet... and I'm scared to even start!

Better get started... the more I can get done this morning, the more time I will have to do more later!

No comments: