You might upset the balance of my universe, and right now, it's very precarious! We finally got an offer on our house... and it's very close to what we were asking! They're faxing me a copy of the contract tonight so we can sign it and fax it back. The lady who made the offer is supposed to get her approval letter today for her loan, so I'm praying there aren't any problems with that. And if not, then we should close on the 22nd!
This will be such a HUGE weight lifted off our shoulders if this goes through.
On a scrapping note, I've gotten started on the baby album... I've started on the holiday pages until I can figure out which papers I want to go with for the rest of the album. I want something colorful, but girly, so I'm thinking of going with bright jewel tones. Stripes, flowers, and filigree... and something that makes it look full, even if it's just paper. The lady I'm making it for has a "fun, but still classy" style, according to her friend. I'm hoping to get the papers for the other pages pretty soon.
Well, I'm gonna go for now... hopefully I have more good news on the house in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment