Well, I have finished up with the kitchen and the dining room. All the dishes are packed up with the exception of some silverware we needed tonight) and I am buying paper plates, cups, and flatware tomorrow so we won't have to eat with our hands and drink out of the carton.
My next big job tonight is going to be the entertainment center. I had already packed up one box full of VHS tapes, and I will need to pack a second box to get them all in, not to mention the DVD's and video games (already packed the systems, though). IF I finish that tonight and I'm not too pooped, I'm going to work on the computer table. But you can bet your sweet bippy that I'm not unplugging this computer until Friday morning!
I need to do some scrapping tonight... I have to finish up a couple of swaps I'm in. Then I will pack up all of my scrapbook supplies until after the move.
Chao! -Jen
1 comment:
Posted by ScrapCrazy at 12:10 PM, May. 25, 2005
Go Jen!
WHOO HOO. You are definitely getting a lot accomplished. Be proud, very proud! And by the way definitely a good idea to pack up computer last. We don't want you to have withdrawals!
Post a Comment