Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What?!?

Previously posted on my other blog at 4:20 pm on October 11th, 2005.

Ok, I was wrong... there was worse that she could say...

I am just sick to my stomach! sick.gif

In anticipation of sending the album pages to my client, I bought the USPS Priority Mail (with DC and $250 insurance) on Saturday, and then I took the package to the PO on Tuesday. (She lives in VA.)

She was going out of town for a few days (Wed - Sun), so I didn't hear from her until last night... it never arrived!!! She had friends getting her mail, and there was no package, no "attempted delivery" notice, nothing!

So I went to the USPS tracking site and looked up the DC number... no dice. It didn't even show that I had delivered the package to the PO, because the stupid clerk didn't scan the label when I handed him the package!

By now, my hands are shaking, so I call the local PO to see if they can help me. They can put a tracer on it (as another PO should have scanned the label en route to or in VA), but he wants me to have her check with her PO first to be sure they don't have it sitting on a shelf where they tried to deliver it but didn't leave a notice. He also said that it hasn't been returned to my PO.

Now, I didn't put any signature requirement on it, so they should have left it at her door, but who knows.

So she is checking with her PO, but I have a very sick feeling in my stomach that they're not going to find it.

29 pages that took me a full month to make! I think I'm going to faint. 2faint.gif I can't imagine having to make them all over again!

No comments: