Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Home today...

Well, I thought Mia was going to escape catching the bugs that have been running through this house, but she didn't. She woke up yesterday with a fever, on her last day of vacation. The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/jensoll/smilies/sick%20and%20hurt/cold.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. Poor baby. She was still a bit warm this morning, and very stuffy, so I kept her home. She's almost over it, though, so tomorrow, it's off to school she goes!

I'm taking advantage of the impromptu day off from work to do some things around the house that have been neglected. Especially the laundry... it's amazing how it multiplies!

I got my newest kit from IMME today... and it's great! I got some Blitzen papers, some Karen Foster papers and embellishments, some Bazzill cardstock and some tags and transparencies! I love it! I haven't put knife to paper in such a long time, and I can't wait to work with my new goodies! I have a crop coming on on the 21st, and I'm getting so jazzed about it... it will be the first time since the Expo that I have done any cropping at all. (For those of you that don't know, a crop is when a bunch of us scrapbookers get together and work on our scrapbooks together. ) I need to print off some pictures that are sitting on my harddrive waiting to be scrapped!

Wel, it's almost lunch time and I need to get Mia something to eat, and then I have errands to run, so I'll sign off for now... but I might be back on later with some long overdue holiday updates.

Jen

No comments: