Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I saw my breath!!

Previously posted on my other blog at 2:28 pm on October 27th, 2005.

I got up this morning to let the dog out, and it was so cold outside that I could see my own breath! That's so exciting! Turns out it was 48 degrees... now, it's going to warm up to about 78 today because there are no clouds and lots of sun, but what a perfect Fall day!

I went by Archivers this afternoon and picked up some adhesive... I was almost completely out after working on that last baby album. I was down to two glue sticks! And no offence to the glue stick lovers of the world, but I HATE waiting for glue to dry when I'm scrapbooking. While I was there, I checked out the clearance section and the $1.99 bins (a new feature they have). They had the neatest Karen Foster puzzle words and tag lines! So I got one of each. I can't wait to play with them!

No comments: